We inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data is the COLLEGIUM HUMANUM Warsaw Management University, 1a Moniuszko str., 00-014 Warsaw.
2. You have the right to:
a. access to the data and the right to correct it, delete it, restrict its processing,
b. transfer the data,
c. Make objections that relate to the personal data that you have voluntarily transferred,
d. revoke consent to the processing of data that has been voluntarily transmitted, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed before its cancellation. The application for revocation of consent to the processing of personal data must be submitted in writing;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us for the registration of the candidate, and then for the implementation of the educational process, during the term of the contract. After the completion and limitation of the range of data required to fill in, burdening us with legal obligations, the data will be processed within the period specified in the applicable law or in accordance with the criteria specified in them.
4. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary in relation to the performance of the training contract. For other purposes, the provision of data is voluntary, and is not necessary .
5. The data provided by you will be available to:
a. organizations authorized by law,
b. Inter university Center for Student ID Personalization, Poznan Polytechnic, pl. Maria Sklodowska-Curie, 5 60-965 Poznan for student ID personalization.
c. Institutions where student internships will be implemented.
6. The data you provide will not be profiled.
7. The data administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third State or international organization.
I have read the information about the processing of personal data.